In 2013 Jennifer Lopez added a new member to her family. The singer adopted a boxer puppy Bear. In only one day Jennifer and Bear became an inseparable lovely couple. Wherever the singer went, the dog accompanied her.
A little puppy probably was shocked as he didn’t have much time to get used to the new surroundings. Jennifer took the puppy to Jimmy Kimmel’s music studio. It was a long walk for a little doggy. There were a lot of pictures showing Jennifer holding Bear under the arm. They looked cute.
Sometime later the dog settled quite well in JLO’s Hollywood mansion. Only about a month later the family was expanded with one more little boxer puppy. It was named Roxy. Jennifer’s children adore the dogs as well as their mom.
There is no doubt that the family is totally in love with their already grown up dogs. There are a lot of photos on the Internet to justify the issue.
ABOUT THE BOXER BREED
The Boxer is a medium-sized, short-haired breed of dog, developed in Germany. The coat is smooth and tight-fitting; colors are fawn or brindled, with or without white markings, and white.
- Lifespan: 10 – 12 years
- Temperament: Playful, Devoted, Fearless, Intelligent, Energetic, Loyal, Friendly, Calm, Cheerful, Confident, Bright, Brave
- Weight: Female: 55–64 lbs (25–29 kg), Male: 60–71 lbs (27–32 kg)
- Colors: Brindle, Fawn, White
- Origin: Germany, Munich
- Height: Female: 21–24 inches (53–60 cm), Male: 22–25 inches (57–63 cm)
- Grooming: Weekly brushing, Long Hair Shampoo & Conditioner, Keratin based formula